This is the handout that all students and staff will receive when they first enroll in this academy.
Curfew and Class Times:
1. Classes begin at 8:05 a.m. and end at 3:15 p.m. The campuses close at 10:00 p.m.
2. Early Dismissals are 1:05 p.m.
3. Class schedules are as follows:
Homeroom: 8:05 a.m.-9:45 a.m.
First Class Period: 9:50 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Second Class Period: 10:05 a.m.-11:35 a.m.
Third Class Period: 11:40 a.m.-1:45 p.m.
First Lunch Period: 11:40 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
Second Lunch Period: 12:15 p.m.-12:45 p.m.
Third Lunch Period: 12:40 p.m.-1:10 p.m.
Fourth Lunch Period: 1:15 p.m.-1:45 p.m.
Fourth Class Period: 1:50 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
4. Students who are tardy are since straight to the choice room/detention hall.
5. Students and Staff must be in their dorm houses and apartments by 10:00 p.m.; the gates lock up at that time. If residents fail to do so, students will be counted as tardy for the next day and will automatically sent to the choice room.
6. Club Activities and Evening Classes begin at 7:10 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m.
7. Junior high and High school students are always required to wear academy issued school uniforms during class days.
8. College students can wear causal wear during class days.
9. We have costume days on certain days; so save some of your weird get-ups for then.
10. No visitors from outside the campus are allowed until Saturday and Sunday.
11. Visitors are allowed on campus from 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. on said days.
12. Visitors must sign in and get a pass before they set foot on campus
13. For students parking, the students have to pay 200¥ to get a pass.
14. If students are not parked in the space they paid for, their vehicle will be towed away.